Saturday 24 May 2008

I must vacuum


So you get these instead because, seriously, who wants to vacuum. Interesting colours, don't you think? And (never start a sentence with "and") interestinger is the fact this was taken in broad daylight but under our formidable Maple tree so the background non-colour also becomes notable. Yes, in my world, black can be a nifty colour... er, non-colour - oh you decide.

So Alberta is busy I understand from the last post. Looks like you're stuck with reading this, then. Well you're not stuck exactly but you do seem to be reading. Hmm. And it's so nice outside.

Why don't you all go out and play? How many times do I have to tell you that the sunshine is .... oh. Sorry.

For a minute there, I became somebody's mother.

Still. Run along now.

By the way, the wind did take the right-most tulip out of the frame .. and I did take another shot which was perfect, so of course used this one as we simply can't have perfect. Good character builder, you know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails