Wednesday 21 May 2008

One of those


Oh I know what she's thinking. Any post that starts with a subject line like that generally has the Alberta contingent filling in the blanks because sometimes I take what I think are worthwhile shots of things that I can't quite put a name or even a species to.

Well ha and ha. Tis a red-winged blackbird. On a telephone pole. In a parking lot. Miles from marsh or any sort of ... well, damp land, as I can't really say wetland in this part of the city. Oh and I like the telephone pole. I'm just sayin'.

And may I say it most certainly has been damp land of late. Enough with the precipitation already but do leave it at these temperatures. Um, whomever is in charge.

1 comment:

deeol said...

Was your blackbird singing in the dead of night? Just wondering.

Related Posts with Thumbnails