Wednesday 28 May 2008

Lunch?

Yes, I know that yesterday's post was about lunch (or lack of same). Today's different. Today I have a lunch, but I also have a lunch problem.

You see, I have a lunch, but I also have a program that goes from 11:30 to 1:30. What do I do? If I eat now I'll feel logy because I'm not really hungry, but if I don't eat now I'll be hungry later. However... if I wait and eat lunch after my program it'll be nearly 2 pm before I get to it, and by that time of the day (especially considering the fact that I usually leave by 4:30) there's not really much point in eating lunch even if you are hungry.

What to do, what to do.

If I don't eat my lunch it'll be ok in the fridge for a day. That would mean that I don't have to make a lunch tomorrow morning. That'd be all right.

But if I don't make a lunch tomorrow morning I'll be ready for work extra early (assuming we don't have a repeat of the spillage situation) and I won't know what to do with myself. And when I don't know what to do with myself I tend to get a little destructive.




Life shouldn't be this complicated, you know.

Of course, if I keep typing the whole thing will be decided for me because I won't have time to eat lunch before my program.

Kind of solves everything, really.




Ok then.

----------

Staying on the lunch front, I'm sure my two fans will be thrilled to know that for the second time in a row I fed the snakes and neither of them tried to eat the other.

Small victories are important.

And I think I've run out of stuff now.



Maybe I should have lunch.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

I really don't know why the United Nations hasn't called upon you for counsel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails