Tuesday 13 May 2008

My nose is running

Yes, thanks for that rather unnecessary and completely disgusting information, Dee.

It was the noodles, you see.

I was too lazy (and a bit too sleepless, unfortunately) to pack a lunch today, so I resorted to insta-rice-noodles-in-a-box-with-pseudo-Thai-spice-fake-style-food. They're not really too spicy, but they're juuust hot enough that my sinuses are attempting to drain.

Actually? That's not really a bad thing.

I'm just not sure why I felt the need to tell my two fans all about it, that's all.

----------

So, the particular form of insomnia we (me and alllll of the voices) seem to be enjoying this week is the one where I get to sleep all right but then decide to be awake a few hours later. And then an hour or so after that. And then... oh, but I imagine you're getting the picture by now.

It's an ever-so-slightly fuzzy picture if you happen to be in my brain.

It also leads to one of two blather situations. Either I do nothing but blather, or I find it hard to blather at all.

And which are we stuck with at the moment? Well, see yesterday's post. Or Saturday's. Apparently I'm letting the pictures say a thousand words right now.

Erm... except right now, that is. Right now I'm trying to force myself to blather, and you can see how useless the results seem to be.




Ah well. Can't say I didn't attempt, at least.

----------

One last thing, and this is directed at the t.v. club: Wheat has promised to pick up wine gums on his way back from lunch.

Hands up all who are expecting Wheat to pick up wine gums?

Really?

I would have thought you people would have a little more faith in him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails