Tuesday 6 May 2008

Pointless... oooh. It's like deja vu all over again.

I was just about to type pointless photo of the day and then mutter something about not having anything or not having time or whatever.

Then I remembered that I've already done that a few times this month.

And then I remembered that there hasn't actually been much month yet, and that maybe it's a little early in the career of this version of the blog to be starting each and every post with pointless photo of the day.

None of this has helped me come up with anything to blather about, though.

I've really got nothing.

Nothing about nothing.






Nothing about Yogi Berra, even.

Google it yourself if you didn't get where that fits in with anything.






Should I stop typing now, do you think?

I do.




Let's go with that thought, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails