Friday 9 May 2008

My head hurts

I'm blogging a bit earlier than usual today because otherwise it might not get done, but as you can see from the post title (you do read the titles, right?) I'm in headache mode and I'm not sure anything worth reading will make it into the blather.

Not that that's any different from any other day, but whatever.

It's been kind of a rough week on the body. I've had a couple of bad allergic reactions (well, not bad as in get-the-epi-pen. Just bad as in I-really-don't-feel-well. Didn't want anyone to worry unnecessarily there), and it's messed with my system enough that today I woke up with an extremely unhappy head.

This is going to make this afternoon's program a real treat, but it's not like I've never made an ass of myself in front of a group of people while secretly having a headache before.

Secretly to them, I mean. I know you people already know that I have a headache, because I just told you.

Anyway.

Much to my shock and amazement I've been able to get a few things done this morning already, and I may even get a few more things accomplished before the brain conks out completely.

I'm expecting the conking out part to happen approximately twenty-seven minutes past one this afternoon, when I'm approximately twenty-seven minutes into my Grade One program.

Yeah, this ought to be good.

----------

Blogging may or may not happen this weekend because I've got other stuff on the go. If you find yourself going into withdrawal you'll just have to wake up the Toronto office I guess. Or, you know, find something else to do.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Oh sure and here I was, ready to accept the huff (and raise you a kerfuffle) and type something early today.



Thank goodness that passed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails