Friday 2 May 2008

LinkS of the day:

Guess which part of this website I like best. Go on, guess.

I'm not going to tell you, so you may as well guess.

Oh, and I really think that those folks should get together with these guys. Match made in heaven, no?

----------

Ah, what the heck. I was going to actually type something here, but now I'm all in linky mood. Let's have another.
And another.

Ok, hang on a sec. I just need to go change the post title slightly...

Aaand we're good.

So... here.
And here.

Er... no theme, in case you were wondering.

Let's have another, though.
And another.
And another, of course.

Are we on a roll, or what?

More links!
I demand more links!
Liiinks!!!

That last one was quite a lot of links, really.

I'm getting a little bit of weird fatigue at this point, you know.

So what else?

Oh, how about this?





And honestly, if that isn't enough to entertain you by now I just don't care.

Have a good rest-of-Friday.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

You can't just leave well enough alone with Shatner, eh? Of course it did add to the weird.

Related Posts with Thumbnails