Sunday 13 September 2009

And as promised ...


Well, yeh, I was bound to turn up sooner or later don't you know. The photo to your left, looking out the aircraft, is just loaded with texture for the freak of the blog who loves texture. I mean really now; let's all take a moment to let dee study the pretty image, her brain deciding "this" looks like "that" and so on.

I've been away because, well, I'm away. From the Big Smoke. From Hog Town. From the Centre of the Universe. Yes, the Toronto office is no longer located in Toronto. And we (the very small-town voices and I) are pretty darned happy about this turn of events.

I guess this would be the time to get the most obvious thing over with. Yes, you-know-who-you-are, one of the dogs DID end up in the pool but only because she has no depth perception - no pun actually intended for once. Bailey tried quite innocently to get a drink and went as.... er, she tumbled into the pool. The fun was trying to keep the 96-pounder on the deck while fishing out the moronic swimming dog.

And that's enough for this post because a) dee's most likely in shock that I'm here at all and b) it will give Wheat a moment to collect himself and stop running around with his mantra of "I told her so".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails