Saturday 19 September 2009

And...

A POINTLESS PHOTO!

Ok, the three posts of the day may seem a bit of silliness or me trying to make up for my disappearance this week or just general insanity, but honestly? There's a reason.

Really.

The Plinky post below was mostly because I saw the Muppet-related prompt earlier in the week but didn't have time to answer it. The post below that was because... well, you can't not talk like a pirate at least once on the 19th of September. And this post? Is, obviously, explaining the other two.

And if you're wondering if I'm feeling any better (you were, I know. I just know you were) the answer is yes. A bit. I'm still stuffed up and still waking up with a headache, but I feel more like I'm currently on THIS particular planet rather than the slightly adjacent one I've been living on for the past week. Couple of weeks.

Geez. This cold's been going on for a while, hasn't it? Ah well, if you're going to do something you may as well do it right.

I think I'm done blathering now. Or at least for the moment. No promises for the rest of the day, considering how the blog day is going so far.




Later, then. Oh, and arrr...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails