Saturday 19 September 2009

Rooming with Ernie? Probably a mistake.

So, you';ve just found yourself living on Sesame Street and you need a roommate. Who will you wind up with? Well, for whatever reason my first instinct when asked that question was... Ernie.

Bert & Ernie
The whole rubber ducky thing appeals to me a bit, but in reality living with Ernie probably wouldn't go well since I have to reluctantly admit that I'm more of a Bert (erm, without the pigeon fetish. I hate pigeons). Of course, the two of them have managed not too badly for a lot of years, so... Nah. Wouldn't work. Ernie'd be missing his head out of my sheer aggravation and annoyance in no time if we were roommates, and then I'd be stuck living with somebody's hand instead.

Now, if I were living on the Muppet Show rather than Sesame Street, it's Rowlf the Dog all the way. I might have said Beaker initially, but in the end he's just not much of a communicator and that would be frustrating. You have to talk to each other eventually when you have a roommate, right? No, seriously. I'm asking. I've never actually had a roommate...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails