Thursday 3 September 2009

AUGH

Today's pointless photo is of a glad. Am I glad?

NO, I AM NOT GLAD.

I'm sick of this weather. This is not the right time of year for us to be so warm here, and I'll tell you why. The sun is starting to get lower. The direct sun is no longer fully blocked from entering my apartment by the balcony of the apartment above mine. My apartment has a southern exposure.

My apartment has been hovering around 30C for about a week now.

If I leave the window wide open all night (which I hate. There's a hotel loading dock right next to our building. Deliveries start VERY early) I can get the temperature down to about 26C.

I have trouble sleeping at the best of times, and these? Are not the best of times.

Gah.

And any other wordless expressing of disgust and frustration that you can think of.

I'll leave you to think of them, because personally I haven't slept enough to be able to think.





This whole year has been so effing ridiculous...

I have a headache.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails