Wednesday 9 September 2009

Pointless photo of the day:

It's a hoverfly. Hoverflies are actually pretty cool and would have been worth giving you an information link for if I wasn't A) lazy and B) still having a headache. Still, yes. I think I might be coming down with something, unfortunately, because I seem to have completely established a baseline headache these past few days.

Ought to make this afternoon's program a whole heckuva lot of fun.

And speaking of this afternoon's program, I have a reason to keep this short today so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll also be away from the computer for a day or two coming up, so look for the lack of blather to continue. Normally I'd look up a pointless video or something to tide you over, but see above re: lazy.

Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails