Monday 17 May 2010

All feast or famine, isn't it


I know, I know ... I go weeks with nary a peep and then you have to read (or not) what passes for my thoughts a couple of days running. I don't know why, either, if that helps.

The photo for today was a "what the heck?' moment. As you can see it's a hanging basket which is clearly recovering from a sudden night of frost which, yes, the Weather Network assured us was past - uh, but I digress. IN the basket is a dove in mourning. I guess that's why she felt like plunking her little feathery butt in the basket - to cheer herself.

I probably don't need to mention how freaked I was to not see the bird but hear the basket cooing? No, I bet you'd have figured that out. I mean even baskets in my world don't generally coo. Generally.

Thank goodness the walls can't talk, is the addendum to any thought that may appear above.

1 comment:

deeol said...

Did that little birdie tell you that I've had almost no sleep and therefore shouldn't be posting today? Awfully nice of it, if that's the case.

Related Posts with Thumbnails