Sunday 16 May 2010

And in my land of no rhyme nor reason -

....you get a dog. Not just any dog, of course. Oh man, is she not just any dog. As illustrated, this one sleeps with her head elevated, thank you very much and has done since we brought her home on her 56th day of life. The only thing I can half-figure out is that the rest of her is so ... um... hefty that she needs the circulation to her brain?


Okay, the reality is she's one of US for pete's sake and is just quirky. Yep, that'd be it.


For the record though, she was a 12-pounder on the aforementioned day which made her over twice the weight of the other puppy.

I have taken several photos at the not-in-Toronto place that I now call home; many birds, pics from the surrounding orchards, animals and such - and, so, you get the dog. Makes perfect sense to me.

Yes I am that scary to everyone who tries to follow the bouncing neurons that are my brain.

Oh and look at that; because I did nothing to this photo except "shrink to fit", you also get the toe of my slipper. It's too bad you can't see the whole giraffe that's stitched on it and its mate. It's odd the things that I now find amusing or catch my eye or please me now that I live where I live. I think I'm more me here than anyplace else I've ever lived, including where I grew up which is a place I never once felt I belonged but man, is that a story for a blog not not about nothing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails