Wednesday 12 May 2010

Note to tea drinkers:

And no, today's pointless photo is not of a tea drinker.  Or tea, for that matter.

Anyway.

To all you tea drinkers out there, a news flash:  White tea is not delicate, or gentle, or any one of those things the advertisers would tell you.  It just.  doesn't.  taste.  like.  ANYTHING.

Spend your money on something else.

Anyway.

Oh, sorry.  I already said that.

It's been an interesting few days of being stuck on the bed staring at the ceiling in my world.  I believe I may have said something about my neck being out?  Yeah.  It got worse.  Today, though, I'm upright.  I have a helluva headache and I'm walking a bit like someone attached a broomstick to my spine, but I'm mobile.

Yay me.

I also need to get back to work since I'm behind on a couple of things, so this is all you're getting today.  I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you...

Later, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails