Saturday 1 May 2010

I dunno. Some random photo.

Gee, the post title sounds like I'm having a bit of a bad attitude day, doesn't it?  I'm not, really.  I'm just sort of tired.  And I'm at work, so it's just as well that I don't have anything in particular to blather about today.  The whole point of being at work on a Saturday is to work, after all.

So... um...

I really, honestly don't have anything.  As my two fans know, sometimes when that happens I just start typing until something or other comes up.  I don't seem to have that going on today, though, so maybe I'll just leave you with the lovely picture of Mountain Ash leaves.

Actually, I do kind of like today's pointless picture.

Hey, you take enough random pictures and eventually something will land in the like pile, right?  It's like the whole million monkeys with typewriters coming up with Shakespeare thing, I guess.

Going now.  I'll try to be interesting tomorrow.



And then the blog will turn into a  pumpkin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails