Wednesday 5 May 2010

Bloody weather

And for anyone new to the program who hasn't seen me link to the above about five million times already, here you go.

So.  Yesterday we had somewhat of a blizzard.  Yes, we did.  And as I sat in my apartment watching the snow moving horizontally past my window, I thought "well, there it is then."

Yep, that's about it.  Alberta weather.  What can you do?

Ordinarily I'd whinge, I suppose, but I guess I just don't have it in me today.

Which is sad, sort of, because I can imagine that you've already guessed what's coming next.  It has the words got and nothing in it, if you need a hint.  And it's going to be that kind of a week, because I'm sort of busy with start-of-season stuff.

Consider that fair warning.

Going now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails