Friday 28 May 2010

Quick, pointless, work-related post

Except the photo, that is.  It's just pointless without the work-related.

Ok, for your edification.  Things not to do just before doing two programs in a row:

1.  Break in a new belt.  Why?  New belts tend to be somewhat stiff, a bit annoying, and fairly distracting.

2.  Cut your finger on a dead owl.  Do I need to give you the why on that one?

3.  Put a neon-orange bandage on the aforementioned finger.  The why there is pretty much the same as the why for number one.  I kept wondering why my finger was trying to flag me down.  And if you're wondering the why on the neon bandages anyway, well... SOMEBODY knows.  That's all I'm going to say about that.

Or about anything else in this post, really.  Back to work for me, so that I can leave at some point and have some lunch.  That's right; I haven't even had lunch and yet I'm still posting for you people.  I'm just that good.

And now I'm done posting.

I'm just that succinct.

2 comments:

Sparroweye said...

Just keep rubbing it in with those gorgeous lilac photographs when you know I covet them and cannot grow them this far south. But I am moving to Tennessee soon at least for the summers and I plan to buy the first place that has a lilac bush.

Sparroweye said...

I have two lilac bushes, with leaves all over them now. Did you maybe get laid off. Let go. Where the heck are you. And yes, we need to know more about the cutting your finger on a dead owl. Not good. Infection!? could be lethal. YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO ELECTRONIC devices at home. Do you even have a television set. Is it one of those ones with the tiny screen, where you have to put that plastic magnifying sheet over it. (Now you know I am really old) Yes we had that. OK I have been annoying enough. This is what you get when you don't blog for ummm two days. A blog stalker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails