Friday 21 May 2010

The state.

State of notwellitude:  massive headache, tired and achy, but not quite feeling the immanent threat of upchuck that was most of yesterday.  Details?  No.  You're welcome.

State of June - August newsletter for work: about 30% complete.  Submissions, people.  Hard to have a newsletter if no one writes anything for it.

State of weather:  rainy and windy.  Not looking so good for this afternoon's program.  Ought to go really well with the headache.

State of pointless photo stash:  on the low side.  Today's featured pointlessness probably made that obvious, though.  I'll try to take more on the weekend.

State of happiness with the television season finales I've watched this week: middling.  One I've reconciled with a bit on rewatch, but the one I watched last night was so much a waste of an hour that I'm not sure I'll bother watching next season.  Which shows?  Doesn't really matter.  I spend more of my time watching Discovery and the Food Network than TV dramas anyway.

State of the month:  almost over.  How the heck did that even happen?

State of the work day:  on hold until I stop typing this nonsense.  Hint hint hint.  Later, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails