Monday 19 July 2010

Feeding the fish

This is kind of a post about nothing, I guess. Or maybe it's a post about the continuing theme of I am a five-year-old...

Picture me, looking at the Illustration Friday entries for the week as I generally do, and enjoying the interpretations that I'm seeing. Um, mine's in there too, although I wouldn't consider it exactly an interpretation. Doodler, not artist, remember. Anyway, here I am visiting artist blogs and looking at technique and all of that and OOOOOOOH! FISH!!!

Yep.

People have all kinds of little gadgets and widgets on their sidebars, and I generally admire them. Heck, sometimes I even add the same widgets to my sidebar if I think they'd be useful.

The fish?

Are not useful.

But I play with them every. damned. time.

I've been seeing them on sites for ages, and I still play with them every time.

They never do anything different, but I still play with them EVERY DAMNED TIME.

I don't even especially like fish.





I really am a five-year-old. And to prove that I'm not the only one (although I don't think I'm going to add them to the sidebar), here you go. See if you can resist feeding the fake fish:





I'm going back to the art now.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

LOL.....love the fish. No. Seriously. Love the fish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails