Wednesday 28 July 2010

I got a million of 'em


No. Really. I do. I promise not to post all of the hummingbird photos I have but you should see the caverns of my hard-drive. Or not.


So let me say straight off, today I got nothin'. Oh my, a contradiction - first I got a million, then nothing. Well that certainly made my brain go all wobbly and run about looking for a point. Ah, dear friends, such is my life.

Good grief, I'm starting to feel like I'm being directed by Tim Burton with Johnny playing me ... and no, out of good taste, I shall not pursue that latter thought. As much fun as that would be.


I remember a time when I used to speak in whole sentences and didn't place periods everywhere. For emphasis.

1 comment:

deeol said...

IT'S A BLOG HOLIDAY FOR MEEEEEE!!!!

Um, yeah. Just as well anyway, since I had nothing.

Carry on, then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails