Sunday 18 July 2010

Sometimes it's best just not to, you know?

Blather, I mean.

Yeah, I know I said yesterday that I'd try to be more blathery today, but the fact is that I had a pretty rough night and I'm tired enough right now to be on about three separate verges.

Um, that'd be the verge of yelling at someone, the verge of tears, and the verge of just putting my head down on my desk and seeing if I'd have any better luck at sleeping in the office since sleeping in a bed obviously didn't work.

Ah, ain't insomnia grand?

Oh well. Here's hoping I can get through a couple more hours here at work before I hit total crash. Especially since I'm still planning to drive into my father's place after this and it would be nice to not be a complete hazard on the highway.

I'm sure everyone else would appreciate that as well.



I'm going to stop typing now, ok?

Ok.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails