Sunday 25 July 2010

Pointless post and I'm tired

Not from the usual lack of sleep, though. Just from planetarium. You know, I like doing planetarium shows but I'm really starting to feel like I'm getting too creaky to do them too often.

Or maybe I just need to do them more often, I don't know. Maybe today's creakiness is because of the summer lull.

Ah well. Or anyway. Or however else I habitually end posts. I have planetarium brain at the moment, so wet apples are all you're going to get out of me. Which, I suppose, is too bad since I likely won't be around a computer in the next couple of days so this whole bunch of nothing will be staying at the top of the page unless someone is willing to see if the Ontario (I'm tired of typing not-Toronto) office has melted yet.

I'm not sure I want to poke her with a stick at this point. Might be a bit too reminiscent of a marshmallow roast...



See you in a couple of days, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails