Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ok, I'll try for a post tomorrow

No, really. It's just that right now I'm operating on tired brain and I'm not sure I could string the words together.

Which, of course, made my morning program just awesome.



Not sleeping did give me the advantage, however, of being able to watch the live feed of the Men's Eight winning their silver. A very respectable silver, considering that the Germans have been pretty much untouchable this year, and that our guys totally sucked rocks in their heat. Nice to see them get it together, and you have to admit that the last push was pretty darned exciting.

You know, if I could see rowing more than once every four years I might actually watch sports now and then. Just saying.

Now if I could only get my head around synchronised diving...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails