Sunday 12 August 2012

Pointless question that I never in my life thought I'd be asking of the day:

What am I supposed to watch on television now that the Olympics are over?

----------

Not much to say tonight, because I've been a little off today. You know what a stupid thing to do when you're a known insomniac is? Stay up late to watch a meteor shower. It tends to screw up your sleeping even further. Ah well. It was a gorgeous night, they were gorgeous meteors, and if you haven't been out to stare at the sky for a while (or, you know, ever) there should still be plenty tonight so you haven't really missed it completely.

What else? Oh, I guess I could say that life with the cat has been kind of funny today. First I freaked him out by leaving to get groceries yesterday afternoon. Then I freaked him out by going outside at stupid o'clock last night and staying out for a while. Now? We're best buddies. I guess he decided that he wants me around after all.

That'll be it for tonight, I think. I'll try to get some proper sleep and be a little more wordy tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails