Thursday 16 August 2012

Pointless photo and lack of whinge of the day:

It's a crab spider with its prey.

And I haven't whinged yet, you'll notice.

I do want to explain the lack of words you're probably going to be seeing here for the next little while, though. Without whinging.

Is it fair, do you think, to be away from work for the better part of a week, and then -- just as you're ready to get back in the swing of things -- to come down with a cold?

That wasn't a whinge.

It was a question.

Yeah, feeling kind of cruddy at the moment, so don't be surprised if all you get on the blog for a day or several are pictures. All the pointless with none of the blather? Actually sounds kind of good to me.

Let's give it a try, then.



AND THIS WAS NOT A WHINGE.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Just checking to see if comments are working again. It's Labor Day weekend and me without a grill. Sigh. And its very hot here for Sept 1st. Where is the cool mountain air that I moved up here for? Huh? Come on Fall. I hate summers. Hate them. Should have moved to Maine. Loved all your rings by the way. Honestly either I am blind or the robot letters are not easy to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails