Saturday 14 June 2008

Don't you love purple flowers?


I know I do. In fact, I don't think there are enough types, species ... whatever ... of purple flowers.

As you can see from the title of this photograph, though, the bearded iris is on the way out. So shoot me for putting up a half-dead specimen. I liked the composition once I actually saw the photo on the screen.

Let this be a lesson to all; take the picture even if you're questioning why. You sometimes don't know whatcha got 'til it's up there in living colour. Or semi-living colour in this case.

And with that, I shall take my leave; reason one being I'm sure Big Yellow Taxi is now stuck in Alberta's head you're welcome Alberta! and, two, there's yet another electrical storm on its way into the area so the computer gets its third rest in two days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails