Thursday 5 June 2008

Pointless link of the day:

Here. No reason.

No reason for the pointless photo either, except that it's one of those. Apparently that's what we call them now.

And yes, I liked the diagonals. Again.

----------

My cold and I (I am starting to feel better, thanks for asking. Still a bit draggy, though) are planning to take the afternoon off. I have some built-up overtime that's pretty much burning a hole in my pocket, so I figure I may as well use it while I have the chance. Seems like a good excuse for pyjamas and silly British comedy on DVD, don't you think?

That's the idea, anyway.

I'd invite you over, but it'd sort of defeat the purpose. Oh, I should translate that. For me, pyjamas is more or less code for not going out and not going to be around other human beings. Pyjamas = antisocial afternoon = a good thing if you live in my brain.

And if you live in my brain... well, it would explain the voices. I'm afraid I'm going to have to start charging you rent, though. I don't really want a bunch of squatters in my head.

Er, yeah. I see things are headed down the road to Weirdness (yet again), so maybe I should just stop typing. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails