Friday 27 June 2008

What do you want from me? Pointlessness?

Well, ok then. I can do that.

Pointless item one: Why would anyone take a photo of the back of a begonia flower? I'll tell you why. I thought it looked neat.

Pointless item two: This is far too addicting. You've been warned.

Pointless item three: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi is one of my favourite scientific names. Should I tell you why, or leave it for you to figure out? Erm... maybe I'll leave it for you. It'd do you some good to work your googling skills. I'll give a hint, though. It doesn't have much to do with the plant itself. It's the words that I like.

Pointless item four: I'd just like to let the Toronto office know that there are other things to eat at a sushi restaurant besides raw fish. The raw fish is good too, though.

Pointless item five: There is no reason for this link to be here. It is anyway.

Pointless item six: There is noooo... rule six.





Yeah, I'm out of stuff. I'll try to be less pointless tomorrow.

Of course, if I do that the blog will turn into a pumpkin.




The thought makes it almost worthwhile, really.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails