Wednesday 18 June 2008

Pointless iris photo of the day:

This'll probably be short and whiny.

Kind of like me.

It's been a day. An unexpected program in the morning (which, to be fair, went well. Still, unexpected is unexpected by definition), and a helluva program in the afternoon. I've been rained on, I've spent far too much time yelling at far too many kids, and I'm tired.

Incidentally, I don't normally yell at the kids. Ok, so I yell to the kids sometimes because volume is my specialty, but I don't normally yell at them. I feel kind of badly about yelling at them, but the teacher didn't seem to feel badly about it at all.

Therein lies the problem, and I don't think I'll elaborate.

It's only Wednesday, right?




Damn.

Anyway, the sky is making enough noise out there that I should probably just post this whinge now rather than going all blathery and ending up losing part of the blather because I've had to shut things down quickly.

Believe me, you likely wouldn't want the hear what I have to say at this point anyway.

I'm not sure I'd want to either.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Now, that one looks rather like the mood you're trying to portray. It appears to be sticking its tongue out.


And just btw, too few people would have used that word correctly. YOU know what I mean. There are not nearly enough l-y's in the world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails