Wednesday 4 June 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

I... don't really have anything today. I was feeling somewhat better until my morning group sapped what little energy I brought with me, but now I'm back to feeling stuffy and cranky.

It doesn't help that I did something stupid this morning that I'm currently beating myself up for. It also doesn't help that apparently Wheat's also (partly) to blame for the problem I caused.

Normally that would help (blaming Wheat, I mean), so I guess it's obvious that I'm not feeling all that great yet.

Ah well.

Since I have nothing (but whinge), I suppose I'll actually talk about the pointless photo for a change. It's a picture of Sticky Purple Geranium, also known as Cranesbill, and it's a wildflower even though it happens to be growing in my father's yard. This is sort of a weird little photo since the flash went off, but I decided I liked the shapes so you're getting it anyway.

The shapes are also why it's cropped in a square. I like diagonals within squares.

No reason.

Compositionally speaking they just make me happy, that's all.





Makes a person wonder why I'm not exactly happy now, come to think of it. Maybe I should go back and stare at the photo for a while.

You can too, if you like.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails