Thursday 26 June 2008

I was such a dweeb


I was on my way - where else - to the park with the dogs the other day and spotted a critter much like the one to the left on the paved easement between the streets. Rather than have him trampled, I picked him up and moved him off to a grassy happyland.

Then kicked my butt for not taking a photo first because he was completely extended and the shell was squarely in the centre. Ah, yes, a great nature shot ... if you like slugs.

Anyyyyyway, this little dude lives in our backyard I guess, as I found him climbing on the wheelbarrow. It will be interesting to see what sort of work he intends doing with that.

I guess it will take quite a long time to see the results.

Of course, the joke about the critter back on the easement: geez, lady, it took me 18 days to get this far.

And yes, it was obvious someone was going to say it and since it's too humid to blather on about anything else - oh wait, I just talked about the weather! - you get the photo, the post and the punchline delivered all in one tidy package.

3 comments:

Todd said...

I'd have moved him to a skillet with a little garlic butter and some very high heat. mmmm escargot


Wheat

smudgers said...

Yeh but then you eat sushi too

*shudder*


:p

deeol said...

Yes, he does.

I'm a witness.

And it was damned good sushi, by the way. And good ginger pork, too.

I suppose you have a problem with eating pig as well?

;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails