Wednesday 11 June 2008

It's still mostly white


The object of the shot really is growing exactly as you see it here but makes for a very interesting hmmmm moment regardless of angle.

Go on. I can wait 'til you snag it and play with it on that programme for awhile.

No, really. Go on.



All right, then. You're back? Boy do you need a hobby.


The pups and I have this moment returned from the park where we watched all the busy workmen who are sinking materials which will turn into a natural gas pipeline (see, I could've said they were sinking pipe but you'd already be ahead of my original train of thought... um, like now, I suspect). I swear the dogs were like three-year-old little boys watching the big trucks.

And, sadly, the workmen cannot be bribed to loan me even one piece of machinery which would allow me to dig right through each and every soccer field, cricket pitch and the practice cages that make me apoplectic during the summer months because of the morons who leave food, glass bottles and the glint of plastic as far as the eye can see come the dawn of the next day.

The amount of cash I offered impressed even me. Clearly it's a private company and not a city-owned organization.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails