Sunday 24 January 2010

Mixed bag

Yeah, not really sure what you'll be getting out of me today.

My cold? Has apparently entered the sneeze phase. I think it's starting to hurt my brain.

Today's pointless photo? Just some nonsense that had been piling up on the piano here at my father's place, so last week I finally got around to taking them back with me. They're mostly quick doodles for Illustration Friday topics (check the other blog if you desperately want a closer look), and now I don't really know what to do with them. They're generally not of any quality to warrant doing anything with, but it seems weird to just throw them out. Ah well. Guess they'll be added to the doodle file for now. Until I get sick of the way things are piling up there...

Anything else? Well, I normally would have something snarky to say about the SAG Awards, but I guess I just wasn't in the mood to pay much attention last night so I'll have to buzz through the entertainment sites to see if anyone was wearing anything snarkworthy. I'm planning to blame the cold on this one. It's not usually like me to miss a chance to laugh at celebrities' poor choices in evening wear.

And that leaves?

Nothing, I suppose. Between the sneezing and the waking up too early I'm apparently not up to thinking about much. Best just to end here, then. Oh, and if any of my two fans want any of the silly doodles in the photo for their own nefarious (or even non-nefarious) purposes... you know where to find me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails