Saturday 2 January 2010

So... what's up with you, Dee?

Oh, not much.

And what's up with the pointless photo, Dee?

Well, somebody out there knows. For the rest of you... oh, not much.

Hardly worth nearly a week of my not blogging, isn't it?

Ok, the fact is that between the shi cold weather and a few days of not sleeping enough to be safe driving (hell, for a couple of days there I didn't sleep enough to be safe standing up) I haven't been out much. Therefore, I haven't been near a computer. Therefore, no blather.

Just as well, though. It's not like I've had anything much to say. And my two fans know that when I have nothing to say this place either becomes the home of completely useless rambling or a place where I just say that I have nothing to say.

Um, yeah.

Anyway, I should get back to work. Work on a Saturday, yes. That's what tends to happen when you don't show up on the other days because it's too cold for you to want to dig out the car.

See you... um... tomorrow, maybe.

When I'll probably have nothing to say.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails