Friday 22 January 2010

Nooooooothing

Not even another winter photo. There are a few on my camera, but I'm too lazy to plug the thing in.

So. That leaves... nothing. I really have nothing. I have a hate-on for this cold and I'm not terribly thrilled about the weather, but I don't think that either of those things count as anything, really.

I have indecisiveness, if that helps. I can't decide whether or not to drive up to my father's place, because there's a chance that the roads might be a bit icy. Stupid fog. Stupid freezing drizzle. Stupid road report website that hasn't been updated since 5 am...

Ok, so apparently I do have something. Two things, actually. Indecisiveness and a bad mood.

Sounds like a good excuse to stop typing, if you ask me.



So I think I will.






Stop typing, that is. Not ask me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails