Friday 29 January 2010

Pointless photo of the day:

I'm out of seasonal photos for a while again now because I haven't taken anything recently.

Ok, that's a lie.

I took some photos a half hour or so ago, but they were for work, were taken with the work camera, and can currently be found on the work blog if you're desperate to see a moose with two heads and five legs.

And where's the work blog?

Well, if you know, you know. If you don't and you really want to, e-mail me. And if you don't have my e-mail... well, I think you're probably getting the point by now.

Oh no. A point. Now the blog will, of course, turn into a pumpkin.

Anyway. My attempt to tick off a couple of moose by getting close to them with a camera that I've never used before (it's pretty new) has meant that I don't really have time to blather. Shame, that, since the blather will be intermittent for the next couple of days. I won't be going in to my father's place on the weekend because I have to work tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow to blog. Sunday I won't be around a computer at all, Monday I might be, and Tuesday I may or may not be. Depends on how my morning thing goes.

Yes, morning thing. That's all you really need to know about that.

I'll poke the not-Toronto office with a stick and see if she has anything to say in my much-mourned absence (ALMOST managed to type that with a straight face), but in the meantime I'll see you in a day or two. Or whatever.

Did I mention the moose?



Um, yeah. Back to work for me, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails