Thursday 15 April 2010

Gah

For the record?  Yes, I am tired of catching every damned bug that comes along.

I've spent the last couple of days with my insides getting to know my outside, more or less (and you're welcome for the visual).  Feeling a lot better today, although the whole allergy thing isn't making my life exactly a joy.  We've had some pretty serious wind gusts here in the past while, and it's stirred up pretty much everything that wasn't already stirred up.

Yay.

Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to blog about today because... well, you can imagine.  I won't be blogging tomorrow because I'll be at a workshop (I'll see if I can't get the not-Toronto office to stay away from the OTC meds and... erm, maybe she should be blogging that story?), and the weekend's looking a bit iffy because I'm probably not going to be in at my father's place.

Geez, the blog's interesting at the moment.

Ah well.  Back to work for me because I have a lot to catch up on.  See you when I see you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails