Sunday 18 April 2010

You haven't seen them in ages, so look ... dogs

It is a pointless blather blog you know so a person has to be careful in the typing process - not to find a subject, I mean.

Now that I look at the picture, I sure hope it's not as ickily sharp when you clicky-click to study their beautiful faces. Notice I said "when you" do; they're mine. I'm lazy and I get to see them all the damn time. Even in the breeze. Oh pay attention ... read the prior post. Anyway, I'm not about to clicky-click. Nope, of all the things I am now not going to do, clicky-click is definitely first.

I'll bet dee is so very glad I'm around to be doodling in her space on-line. And this isn't even her official doodling blog. That's how talented *I* am.

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but those dogs up there? They're on the side of workshop sheltered from the breeze. Yep, even the dogs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails