Friday 23 April 2010

Oh, for a blog topic

Yeah, I'm a little blank here.  Sorry, since I've been so generally absent lately.

Oh, and I promise that this is the last snow picture for a while.  At least until our inevitable May snowstorm.

Anyway, the thing with blogging today is that I've been busy enough working at work (gee, who'd'a thunk?) that my mind hasn't been on the general pointlessness at all.  Good for work; not so good for being entertaining.  Or pretending to be entertaining.  Or whatever the heck this is.

I suppose I could share with you -- since I've been doing little but whinge about it -- that last night's few spits of rain allowed me to get the apartment cooled down all the way to 23 C, which in turn allowed me to actually have a normal night's sleep.  Well, as close to normal as I seem to get.  It's amazing how much easier the world is to take when your brain is functioning, you know.  Now if I could somehow stop my eyes from watering and clear my sinuses, I'd be a very happy person.

And then the blog would turn into a pumpkin.  Or maybe I would.  I'm not sure how that works, exactly.

Back to work for me, at any rate.  I'll try to have some new pointless photography in the works this weekend, and maybe I'll even try to be a little easier to get along with as well.





And then the WORLD will turn into a pumpkin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails