Tuesday 27 April 2010

Something something whatever

Dad's deer haven't eaten his caged tulips yet.  As of the weekend, at any rate.  I don't know what they look like just now...

Anyway.  It's going to be another postless day, for the most part, but that's only because my day started with a breakfast meeting at 7:30 am no I'm not kidding, so at this point it's almost over.

Weird, that.  Makes me think I should try to do something with my afternoon, but we all know that it'll just turn out to be staring at some silly British sketch comedy or something like that.

Ah well.  I may as well have my lack of ambition now, because next week will be busy.

And no doubt I'll whinge about it.

Something to look forward to, I guess.  Catch you later, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails