Sunday 8 August 2010

I should...

... be working on the newsletter right now. I really should. It's up in the background as we speak. Um, as I type and you read, rather. Or it was up in the background as I typed this, but maybe when you read it I will have already gone home for the day...

I'm confused.

And my brain hurts, which is normal when I'm trying to work on the newsletter.

I've so got nothing, can you tell?

Anyway, I really honestly should get back to the newsletter, so I think I'll just tell you about today's pointless photo and leave things at that.

Today's pointless photo shows what happens when an area that's not usually very wet in the summer gets a lot more rain than anyone expected. The erigeron has taken over my father's perennial garden, yes. Or at least it had the last time I was there. Maybe he's pulled most of it by now.

It always used to be such a well-behaved plant, too. Who knew that it was genetically related to the blob? And if you didn't click the link just now, come on. You have to. Best horror movie theme song ever.




Um, yeah. Going now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails