Saturday 28 August 2010

Pointless photo of the day:

And this'll probably be short because apparently I'm having trouble with the whole hand-eye-brain coordination thing today.

I hate it when that happens.

Anyway. Pointless photos. They've been more pointless than usual this summer, haven't they? I'm choosing to blame one key thing, and that's mosquitoes. We generally have mosquitoes every year, yes, but it's not usually so bad that I dread going out in the yard long enough to take pointless macros.

It takes a lot to make me not want to take pointless macros period, but the mosquitoes managed it.

Man. I had more, but I'm seriously sucking at typing at the moment. It's taken a lot of backspacing even to get this far, and I'm not sure I have the energy (or, let's face it, the enthusiasm) to go any further. I guess this has been the week of we'll try again tomorrow, hasn't it?

Ah well. We'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails