Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Maple leaf forever


The title of the post could actually start me off on how much I dread hearing the national anthem...such as it is. It's boring. And it's confusing or at the least not clear. We're standing on guard and watching thee rise ... who, exactly or where.

Why yes, I do think the other choice may've been a better one.

But no matter; although I do think maple leaves are nice, we don't want the blog to turn into a pumpkin, you know, with a point and all.

And I have documented quite clearly why a person shouldn't decide to blog her thoughts at the time of night when trashy magazines should be acting as a sleep aid. Clearly.

And before I forget to mention it: enjoy the cool photo of the leaf. Even I like this one. If I do say so.

2 comments:

deeol said...

Ok, obviously I wasn't going to say anything if I've waited this long after you posted, but it's driving me slightly bats so...

You prefer a song whose tune is impossible for most people to sing at all well and which waxes lyrical about the conquering of the French? As a national anthem?

Ok then.

smudgers said...

Well for the most part I just think the one we currently have is... well...dreadful.

I'm open to slight anarchy and a poll for the new one.

I shan't flick you now but know that it is out there, in the Universe, waiting to happen...hanging over you.....lurking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails