Tuesday 3 August 2010

Playing with toys

And one fast bee...

Ok, maybe not so fast. I just thought it was a weird enough picture to fit right in around here. The photos in the next while, by the way, might be even less inspired than usual. I tried to take some new ones yesterday, but with all the rain we had in July the current crop of mosquitoes is extremely persistent. I didn't last too long in the yard before I'd had enough.

More than enough.

In fact, the joy of dealing with the mosquitoes that had made it into the house combined with the general warmth made my father's place even harder to sleep in last night than my apartment is, believe it or not. I'm definitely not firing on all cylinders at the moment.

That's why I decided to fiddle with some blog toys instead of bothering to come up with any readable blather today. Yeah, I've changed things around a little again. I'm not sure yet what'll stay or what'll go, but this is how it stands for... well, probably for the rest of the week at least since I'm not likely to be fiddling with it at work. As for the new tabs, to be honest I was mostly trying them out for work since I seem to have turned this blog into a guinea pig. If you can think of anything that actually should be on a tab here (as opposed to the nonsense I've got up now), drop me a comment.

Going now. Probably to play with the blog toys some more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails