Sunday 15 August 2010

Update, whether you want it or not

Gut? Seems to be finally settling down enough that it doesn't cause me dread to eat. Head? Not great, but good old OTC seems to be damping the ache enough for me to function.

Guess I might survive after all.

Anyway, I've still got work to do before I leave, so I think I'll just mention that it is, in fact, me in today's pointless photo.

I'm the hairy one.

The snake and I were modelling for the upcoming newsletter, and I'd like to inform you that garter snakes are NOT the world's most cooperative models. This is actually one of the rejected photos, but I figured that I may as well use it for something so here it is.

And that'll do it for today, folks. I'll attempt to be more blathery tomorrow, when I should have the time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails