Saturday 14 August 2010

You want news? I'll show you news.

Or maybe I'll just show you a fairly busy rose. Good thing for the bee that the Goldenrod Spider is so small, I'm thinking.

So, news. You're not actually going to get any here, because the only news I really have is the continuing saga of not being able to eat properly. And why? Oh, come on. Someone had to be paying attention to yesterday's whinge, right?

It's not the kind of thing you want to rehash, anyway. Especially when hash itself would cause a world of hurt.

Anyway. The news in the title just refers to the fact that I'm forehead deep in newsletter editing (which? Could probably use its own blog label at this point. Newsletter comma moaning about), and any of my two fans who are regular readers know that newletter editing puts me completely out of the mood to blog.

Having said that, I'm keeping this short. As in, going now. See you later.




Ok, actually I won't, but I will see you on my stat meter so that almost counts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails