Tuesday 10 April 2007

And you thought I was kidding?

This one's fresh off the camera as of about an hour ago.

The weather? Sucks.

You know, just in case you hadn't got that impression from my previous whinge.

----------

I'm not entirely sure that it's worth my typing anything more at this stage, because I'm suffering through another one of those normal people do actually sleep at night, you say? days. Sleep happened last night, yes, but unfortunately it was sleep with a two hour intermission in the middle. Not exactly the kind of thing that leaves you bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, OR ready to face anything but the possible murder of an otherwise innocent alarm clock.

I made it through the morning somewhat intact, but I'm predicting a big ol' mess of uselessness this afternoon.

I'm too tired even to be interestingly silly about it.




Ah well. Let's end on a note to the t.v. club, then. Wheat and I have watched the preview clip and agree that tonight's episode has the potential to be pleasantly messed up.

And don't worry (because I know you would). The pvr is already set to record just in case my brain chooses that particular time of day to see if it can figure out what exactly sleep is supposed to be good for.




Wheat, do you suppose anyone would notice if I spent the rest of the day curled up under my desk?

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Uh-oh. I brought food and drink to humour your snit; even brought a stick to poke at it with but the photo and the no sleep makes me realize just backing away reallllly slowly is best.


NOW don't you wish you'd kept the filing cabinet?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails