Tuesday 3 April 2007

Hello, sick people

Don't worry. The t.v. club understands the title. Or at least they should, because if they don't they've just become a ginormous (is too a word) disappointment to me.

And I know they wouldn't do that.

----------

Today's pointless photo is a protest (and here you probably thought it was a gazania). Protesting what? Well, as I look out the window right now (and believe me, it ain't easy to do that and type at the same time. Or type and make sense, that is. I could type random letters and look out the window with no trouble at all) I see an admittedly beautiful, picture-postcard January day. Do you know why that might be a problem?

IT ISN'T EFFING JANUARY.

Just saying.



stupid weather

----------

I'm afraid I have nothing but a headache and wet shoes at the moment (did I mention the SNOW? DID I? HUH?), but I always feel like it's a cheat to say that when I've been deblogged for a couple of days. The couple of days, by the way, was just me being unexpectedly without a computer. And thanks to the Toronto office for stepping into the breach.

Or whatever.

Headache, remember? Doesn't lead to the height of lucidity.

Anyway, I have very little to go on about. I was going to ask if anyone else out there has seen Raines yet, but since I haven't even had the chance to watch my recording of last Friday's episode I suppose it would be silly to bring up the subject. What I've seen of it so far I like, though. Even if it is probably only because Jeff Goldblum sort of intrigues me.

He's just so...

well...

um...

Jeff Goldblum-y. There's no other way to describe it.

Maybe I'll get a chance to watch the next episode a little closer to its actual air date, and we can talk about Raines then.

Or not.





Makes no difference to me either way.

I think I'll stop typing now, if that's ok with everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the show where the detective see's his dead victims and they follow him around? There are so many like that. I got that one confused with Dresden Files on Sci Fi. About a wizard who possess's a skull inhabited by a ghost named, "Bob".
I like Raines. Maybe I just like Jeff Goldblum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails