Thursday 19 April 2007

Blather, pointless

Today's photo was apparently too pointless even for this blog. Erm, read that as: the photo thingy isn't happy at the moment. I'll try again in a bit. In the meantime, though...

I'm very tired (yeah, and you've never heard THAT one before). It's snowing. Dirty Moe is being spiteful. And weird things have been coming out of my mouth.

Examples?

If you insist.

How about "Well, I think that the universe consists of shattered bits of pulsating frog"? Take that, Big Bang Theory.

No?

Ok, then we move onto the discussion of Tycho Brahe's nose. One of the most important astronomers of the past few hundred years, and the only thing I can really remember about him is the fake nose. I even wrote a poem about it (or used it as the basis for a poem) at one point.

I'm beginning to think that I may be ever so slightly weird.

All right, the photo finally decided to make an appearance. That's good, because it's important today.

Have you figured out why yet?

Go on, think about it...

Give up?

They're pointless posts, of course.

All right, all right. But you do have to give me credit for trying. And besides, I could be out catching bunnies with Wheat right now. That'd be fun, what with the whole brain problem and all.

We don't normally go out catching bunnies here at the centre, in case you wondered. Not part of the usual mandate, no. This situation had some extenuating circumstances, though, so Wheat is off with a large net and a small kennel, and I...

Hmmm.

What am I doing, exactly?

Riiight. I'm wandering around aimlessly in cyberspace.





Things are about normal here then.








I should get back to work. File this one under Pointlessness, Complete and Utter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails